Monday, February 21, 2011

Trends and Techniques - March

Time for another TNT Class! This month we are are working with inks and masks! We will complete two 12x12 layouts in class that can each fit a couple of photos in a variety of sizes.
 One of my favourite techniques right now is to make my own fun backgrounds using masks and ink.
One the first layout I've pulled out some new My Mind's Eye and on the second I'm using some of the most popular Basic Grey paper I've seen in a long time! Lots of fun spring colours and inspiration in amongst all this cold weather we've been having.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
10am to 12pm
$20 (+gst)

Please bring:
- trimmer and scissors
- adhesive (glue dots, paper-to-paper, liquid, etc.)
- paper piercer or small hole punch


You can email me with any questions (lisakercher@gmail.com).
Please call the store to sign up: (780) 414-1540

No comments: