Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Some Input Please!

So I'm starting to look at New Classes for the New Year, and I would like your input in choosing what makes the cut!

Would you like to see more technique classes, like embossing, painting, stamping, etc.?

Or perhaps some classes based on a product line that you've seen in the store and really want to use on a layout? Like an all Heidi Swapp class, or Doodlebug, or Riff Raff Designs.

Or would you prefer just to have some nice layouts, with no theme in particular??

Please post a comment here or email me at lisakercher@gmail.com with any and all suggestions and ideas. I would really appreciate it! I'll go through the responses and have a February calendar up before you know it! That is, before January closes its doors!

Happy New Year!
Lisa

1 comment:

Jennifer K. said...

I'd love to see a class that is geared specifically towards boy/men layouts. That would be super cool!