Saturday, May 21, 2011

Techniques and Trends - May

Lisa's Techniques and Trends class for May is all about Rub-Ons!

This month I decided I would give you a couple of insiders tips on using rub-ons. These are some of my favourite go-to scrapping supplies, but a lot of people just don't know where to start. There are so many colours and styles to choose from nowadays, and I can't wait to share these tips with you!!

And I'm using some new Basic Grey, Prima, and Cosmo Cricket papers to help us welcome Spring! HA! Check out the wax seals, pearls, a Tim Holtz stamp and die, the new Glubers from Cosmo Cricket, and some amazing Maya Road ribbon as well!
Class Details:
Saturday, May14th, 2011
10:00am to Noon
$20 (+gst)
Please bring...
trimmer, scissors, adhesive

Optional Supply Kit...
- Distress Inks in the following colours: Walnut Stain, Wild Honey, Black Soot (note: these are the colours I used in the demos and will have extras to use in class...if you bring your own you won't have to share!)
- 3/4" circle punch

*****
Please call the store to sign up, or with any questions you have about any of our classes: (780) 414-1540

No comments: